You can increase your account’s security by using two-step verification. When you enable verification, every time you perform a high-risk task (like changing your username) we will text you a code you must enter. You can also choose to require the code every time you log in to your account.
We offer full list of top level domains with cheap domains sales.
- Log in to your LuckyRegister account.
- In the upper left corner of the page, click Account Settings, and then select Login & PIN.
- In the 2-Step Verification area, click Add Verification.
- Select the way you want the code sent to you and then click Continue:
- Select SMS text messages if you want the code sent to you as a text.
- Select Authenticator App to use an authentication app to create the code.
- Select when you would like to use two-step verification and then click Continue:
Option Require two-step verification… Every login Every time your account is accessed High risk transactions only When changes are made to your password, Support PIN, username, two-step verification requirement, or when you opt to cancel Protected Registration
- If you selected SMS text messages, enter your mobile phone number and click Continue. Enter the code we text you, and then click Save.If you selected Authenticator App, follow the instructions to download an app, scan the bar code, and enter the authentication code, and then click Continue.
- Click Add Backup.
- Repeat Steps 4 through 6 to select a backup authentication method.
Starting immediately, your account will require two-step verification based on the options you selected.