From the Domain Manager, you can manage all of your domain name’s settings and features, such as domain name transfers, renewals, DNS options, and domain name add-ons. You navigate through domain name features using the tab menus in the header of the Domain Manager.
To Access the Domain Manager
- Log in to your LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services – account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
You can use the following options to manage your domains:
- Domains — Use this menu to view lists of domains that are registered, in the process of being transferred or changing accounts, or that have expired.
- DNS — Use this menu to manage your domains’ DNS and create DNS templates.
- Buy & Sell — Use this menu to monitor your domain buying and selling activities.
- Settings — Use this menu to manage your domain account administrator accounts.
- Help — Use this menu to get help managing your domain names.