A Certified Domain shows website visitors that the site’s domain has passed our validation process and that the domain owner’s credentials have been authenticated by a trusted authority. To add a Certified Domain seal to your website, you must apply for domain certification.
We offer private domain registration, cheap domain registration and domain transfer, domain renewal services with 24/7 customer supports.
To Apply for a Certified Domain
- Log in to your LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services – account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Use the checkbox(es) to select the domain names you want to modify.
- Click Upgrade.
- Click the Hosting & More button near the top of the window to display possible domain enhancement upgrades.
- On the Certified tab, select the number of certification years from the drop down list, click Add and then click Checkout.
- Continue through the checkout process.
Your domain is automatically submitted for certification.