Let customers know your business is reliable and you are legitimate. The Domain Origination Certified Seal ensures we’ve verified your identity. Once your domain name passes the Certified Domain validation process, you can post the seal on your website.
To Post the Domain Origination Certified Seal
- Log in to your LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services – account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Click the domain name that passed the Certified Domain validation process.
- Click Get Site Seal.
- Select the seal you’d like to post on your website.
- Click Highlight Code, and then right-click to copy the code.
If you are an Internet Explorer® user, click Copy Code.
- Click OK.
- Go to your website’s source code and paste the HTML code in the location where you want the seal to display.
You must paste the HTML code within the body tags (<body> and </body>) of your Web page.
We offer full list of top level domains and Country Code Top Level Domains with cheap domains sales.